Monday, May 24, 2010

Victoria's Secret Supermodel Perfume

While browsing the new Victoria's Secret in Honolulu, I discovered this delicious Eau de Parfum, Supermodel by Victoria's Secret. At first sniff I wasn't overly impressed but as I browsed the store with the tester strip in hand, I caught a whiff of the dry down and instantly I had to have it.... and not just the 1 oz size. No, I definitely needed the large 2.5 oz bottle.

Supermodel is described by Victoria's Secret as having a unique mix of sparkling berry, seductive peach blossom and creamy sandalwood.

As I spritz it on and sniff... yes the berry is certainly the first scent that stands out. As the top notes of berry dry down, a new layer emerges of soft, fresh, peach blossom. It's wonderfully light and sweet.

...Then the warmth of creamy sandalwood takes over and the fragrance becomes much more complex. The sandalwood seems to open up the scent to a warm vanilla and oriental spice. It's that sultry effect that makes this fragrance so sexy and versatile.

Fragrance type: fruity floral
Top notes: Chinese berry
Middle notes: peach blossom
Low notes: creamy sandalwood



Overall I adore this fragrance and it's packaging. I wear it quite often and I highly recommend giving the tester a spritz next time you're at Victoria's Secret.