Thursday, May 27, 2010

Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream

I've been using Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream for a couple months now and it has definitely been a nice new addition to my hair care regimen.

After styling (blow drying, flat ironing, curling, etc) I apply a nickel size amount of Glossing Cream in the palm of my hand, rub my hands together and lightly run my hands over my hair.

I have very dry, highlighted blonde hair. This Glossing Cream smooths my hair and dry ends. It looks and feels healthier and gives my hair a shiny finish. I like that this is a cream rather than a gel or silicone, it never weighs down my hair or makes it look greasy.

Frederic Fekkai makes some excellent hair care products, unfortunately they are a bit expensive. While I think this is a great product that does what it claims, it's not exactly a must-have. There are a lot of other products on the market that give the same results for less money.

Quick Take: Great product, Adds Shine, Not a Must-Have.