Friday, May 14, 2010

Clinique Acne Solutions Review

I purchased the Clinique Acne Solutions set which includes the Face Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer. I've been using it sparingly for awhile now and if I was to describe these products in two words it would be... Strong and Drying. When I first purchased the set I did the 3 steps every morning and night. Oops... BIG Mistake! Within a few days it had completely sucked ALL of the moisture out of my skin. I was breaking out on areas of my face where I NEVER break out, due to the over-drying of my skin. I quickly switched to Boscia Soothing Cleansing Cream and a moisturizer which were just samples I had received from Sephora. After the moisture in my skin was replenished and back to normal, I carefully began using the Clinique Cleanser once a day (at night), the Toner twice a week and the moisturizer twice a week. It's really all my skin can handle. I think these products do work well when used sparingly, one at a time, and in conjunction with a good moisturizer. I will use up what I have left but will not be repurchasing this set. I don't feel my skin requires such strong products.