Friday, May 14, 2010

Castor Oil For Eyelash Growth?

After reading so many positive reviews about Castor Oil and in my quest to achieve longer fuller lashes I decided to purchase a bottle. I've used Tarte Multipleye which gave me no results and Talika Lipocils which I used for 6 months and enjoyed a lot. The results were gorgeous longer,
fuller lashes from the Talika. However the price tag is $40 bucks a pop so I figured I'd give Caster Oil a go. I used it for just two nights applying a very tiny amount on my lashes and broke
out in a rash all around my eyes, I woke up with my eyes swollen
and red with little bumps. I've never had an allergic reaction like this to anything...except poison
oak! It was terrible!

It took a few days but my eyes are finally getting back to normal. I highly suggest doing a spot test first to make sure you're not allergic. Castor Oil may work fine for others but I will promptly be returning to my Talika Lipocils.