Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Victoria's Secret Eye Shadow

 In the past few months I have started collecting Victoria's Secret eye shadows one by one. Now that I have aquired a small stash of them I have a general idea of their quality, texture, pigmentation and finishes.

Victoria's Secret offers three textures or finishes for their eye shadows and here's my take on them.


Sparkle ~ Beautiful glittering sparkle but can have a lot of fallout during application, texture can be a little chunky and application will take longer due to glitter clean up.

Quick take: VS Sparkle e/s is not for everyone.


Lustre ~ If  MAC's Veluxe Pearl and Lustre eye shadows had a baby this would be it. VS Lustres have great pigmentation, they're smooth and easy to blend with a slight bit of fallout during application.

Quick take: VS Lustre e/s wears beautifully all day, good quality for a great price.


Velvet ~ These are the VS Matte eye shadows. They have excellent pigmentation, they're silky smooth and easy to blend with minimal fallout.

Quick take: I will definitely be adding more VS Velvet e/s to my collection.