Thursday, May 27, 2010

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

My HG Foundation!

I've used NARS Sheer Glow foundation for over 6 months now and love it! I've used every foundation from Drugstore brands to Chanel. I truly feel that NARS Sheer Glow simply can't be beat.

It looks and feels so natural it's like I'm not wearing any makeup at all but yet my highly flawed complexion looks perfectly flawless. It has a satin (not dewy) finish and helps my skin stay satin/matte for most of the day.

I love how easily the Sheer Glow melts into my skin. During application I stipple it on with my MAC 188 then I buff it in with a flat top buffer brush, since this foundation melts into your skin so quickly I work one section at a time. Forehead, Nose, Cheeks, Chin and blend out evenly and quickly.



For reference I'm NC30 with a golden undertone. I have two shades, Punjab (left) and Barcelona (right) which I mix to create a perfect color match for my complexion. I will repurchase this foundation forever.