Monday, May 17, 2010

Victoria's Secret Savage Beauty

When I saw that Victoria's Secret had released a new spring make-up collection in animal print packaging I had to check it out. The new limited edition collection, Savage Beauty is packaged beautifully with leopard print boxes and eye-catching textured gold. They had two mineral eye shadow compacts, a mineral bronzer, a cream face and cheek highlighter and two lip glosses. I picked up the bronzer and a lip gloss in Ravish. The bronzer is easy to blend and has just the right amount of pigmentation for my NC30 skin. It gives a healthy natural glow, that bronzed just from the beach look. The lip gloss is fairly sheer but gives a lovely sparkly sheen to your lips, great for pairing with a lipstick. It is scented which happens to be my favorite thing about this gloss. I'm not sure how to describe the scent but it's delicious.