Friday, May 14, 2010

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess



I was at my local Estee Lauder counter asking about this Exotic Bronzing Blush before they'd even seen or heard about it. So I had them call me as soon as they received the shipment. I picked up two Exotic Bronzing Blushes and the Bronze Goddess Fragrance. I had missed out on this fragrance last summer. This limited edition blush is gorgeous with it's combination of tan and pinky-peach swirled around in a zebra print design. Perfect for this summer. And both my husband and I love the Bronze Goddess fragrance.

Fragrance Type: Solar Floral

Top Notes
• Sicilian Bergamot
• Mandarin

Middle Notes
• Tiare Milk Tahitian Gardenia Petals
• Coconut Oil
• Orange Flower Buds
• Jasmine
• Magnolia Petals
• Myrrh

Base Notes
• Amber
• Sandalwood
• Vetiver
• Caramel
• Coconut Cream