Friday, May 14, 2010

Clarisonic Mia

This is a Must-Have Skincare Tool! When I first heard about the Clarisonic I wasn't really interested in it, I thought that it wasn't for me only because I was afraid the scrubbing action would make my sensitive, acne prone skin break out. But after reading so many positive reviews I decided to purchase the Clarisonic Mia, in pink of course.

Much to my surprise, the results were immediate. After just one use my skin was smoother and softer than ever before. After 2 days I had a small breakout as my skin was adjusting and clearing toxins but the breakout cleared up overnight and my skin has been completely clear since.

It's been 3 months now, I use the Mia every morning and night with Philosophy Purity cleanser. My skin loves it! My complexion has never looked this healthy, fresh and glowy. It's like getting a facial everyday. I've actually been getting compliments on how great my skin looks. This little skincare tool has given me the skin I've always wanted... Thank you Clarisonic!!!

If you are considering purchasing a Clarisonic, stop everything right now and go get it. It will change the life of your skin. It's worth every penny. You won't be sorry.