Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fekkai Technician Color Care Mask

I will admit... I'm a bit obsessed with deep conditioners and such. I enjoy testing them out, in search of my HG and with my highlighted, dry, damaged hair I make an excellent "guinea pig" for conditioners and hair masks.

Lately I've been loving the Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care Line. I love the shampoo and conditioner so of course I had to order the Technician Color Care Mask and I must say it is an amazing deep conditioner! It improved the condition of my hair after the very first use. I've been using it regularly for two months now.

I use it once a week and leave it on for approximately 10-15 minutes. The texture is thick and rich. It completely revives my dry, damaged hair, leaving it super soft, deeply moisturized, shiny and healthy. Any conditioner that yields results such as these after just one use... is most certainly HG material.