Friday, May 14, 2010

LORAC Baby Doll Lipstick Review

I ordered this lipstick online. When I first opened the tube I was surprised to see that the lipstick was peach, straight peach. But on my lips it looks and feels a lot like MAC Myth. It gives a concealer-like effect on the lips. I think if you already have Myth, there's no need to run out and buy LORAC Baby doll. It's the kind of lipstick that makes any bits of dry skin on your lips stand out and look worse, it's not a cute look. So how will I make this lipstick work? Just like Myth, I would never wear this lipstick by itself. I will pair Baby Doll with another lipstick or lip gloss on freshly exfoliated lips. It's a very flat opaque milky nude color by itself but I think it would work nicely under a frost or lustre lipstick, something with more dimension. Either way, I'll use it up but will not repurchase. Shown Below left to right: LORAC Baby Doll, MAC Myth and Creme D'Nude