Friday, May 28, 2010

NYC Lip Gloss

As I've mentioned in a previous posting, I absolutely prefer lipstick over lip gloss...no question. However, from time to time I will pick up a lip gloss here and there. Since I'm not a huge lip gloss fan I usually don't like spending much money on them. Of course I own a few MAC Dazzleglasses and on occasion I'm willing to pick up a limited edition, such as Chanel's Bikini Peach Glossimer. But generally drugstore lip glosses will do just fine.


So after a trip to Whole Foods today I made a quick stop into CVS and picked up three NYC Lip Glosses from their Liquid Lip Shine collection.

(Left to right: Cappuccino #552, Pink Kiss #558, Pink Sand #538)



Thanks to the lovely CupcakeCartel  who was wearing NYC Pink Kiss in one of her recent videos, I knew I definitely had to get Pink Kiss for sure.

If you have not yet subscribed to CupcakeCartel, you can visit her YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/CupcakeCartel