Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Review: NYX Champagne & Caviar Palette

What do I think about the NYX Champagne & Caviar Palette? Two words... Highly Impressive! I took some time to test out this palette, I tried a few looks so far and overall I think this is an amazing product.

















 NYX did a superb job in selecting the colors and finishes for this palette. The colors are very complimentary for a variety of looks from neutral to dramatic. The palette offers five shimmery shades and five matte/satin shades. The quality of the eyeshadow is excellent. They are highly pigmented especially when using a base, I use NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil.

 
EOTD: Using NYX Champagne & Caviar Palette

















Something that really stood out to me was how exceptionally smooth and blendable these eyeshadows are and the combination of colors compliment each other so well. I'm very happy I got my hands on this palette.
















My overall experience with NYX products has been a positive one. NYX has really proven themselves in the cosmetics industry and I can say with certainty that many NYX eyeshadows rival MAC eyeshadows. I will think twice before purchasing MAC and first check for a dupe in NYX.

***Where To Purchase NYX***
If you live in the U.S. and are wondering where to find NYX Cosmetics, I purchase all of my NYX at Longs or CVS.