Sunday, June 20, 2010

My NYX Eyeshadows

It took me a long time to get on the NYX bandwagon. Now that I've finally got around to trying some of their products I'm completely hooked. I'm very impressed with their quality. Many of their eyeshadows and pigments are on par with MAC... Even Dior!!! I love Dior eyeshadow, the texture is ultra soft, buttery and blends like a dream. Many of the NYX eyeshadows have that same soft, buttery, Dior-like texture!

Here's a few NYX eyeshadows that I've collected so far.

Below: Spring Leaf, Sweet Lagoon, Aqua. (Left to Right)



























Below: Autumn Sky, Dark Navy, Root Beer. (Left to Right)





























Below: Frosted Flakes, Aloha, Champagne. (Left to Right)















Below: Copper, Volcano, Hawaiian Coffee. (Left to Right)















Below: Copper, Volcano, Hawaiian Coffee, Champagne, Aloha, Frosted Flakes. (Left to Right)














Below: Sahara, Taupe, Fantasy. (Left to Right)















Below: Frosted Lilac, Cotton Candy, Iced Mocha. (Left to Right)














Below: Frosted Lilac, Cotton Candy, Iced Mocha, Sahara, Taupe, Fantasy. (Left to Right)