Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palettes

Silky smooth, as blendable as can be, highly pigmented and some of the best quality eyeshadows I have ever come across. I own only two Christian Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palettes, due to the fact they are $58 a pop. Ouch!

As much as I love the ultra smooth texture and superior quality, it is still difficult for me to drop $58, but I try to remind myself you get 5 colors. So while I don't splurge often on these... I will certainly pick up a new palette when I see a color combination that really strikes me.

Of all Dior's 5-Colour Eyeshadow palettes I would most recommend Earth Reflection #609 (on the Right) Each color in this palette is brilliant for neutral and smokey looks.


















Ready To Glow #649 (Left) Earth Reflection #609 (Right)