Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hard Candy, Nail Polish Haul

Yesterday I purchased a few Hard Candy items from Walmart. Unfortunately the Meteor-eyes eyeshadows didn't work out and they will be going back to be exchanged today.

However, I purchased a Hard Candy Makeup bag which I love!







I also purchased a few nail polishes. One from Hard Candy in Break Up, a gorgeous glitter polish. We'll get some pics of it in action and a review in the next few days.

6/14/10 UPDATE/EDIT  Don't buy, Don't buy, Don't buy!!! Hard Candy Nail Polish in Break Up is pretty in the bottle but that's it. It's terrible on your nails, the consistency is thick and goopy. The glitter is too large to lay flat easily and it's too sparse to distribute evenly. Then when it comes time to remove it...Oh my word! It is so difficult to get off your nails! I own a bunch a glitter polishes from all brands but this is by far the worst! Sorry Hard Candy.... I still love your Kal-eye-descope eyeshadows and makeup bags though.










































...and two Pure Ice Nail Polishes in Gold Mist and Jaguar. I love the look of golden, sun kissed nails for Summer!