Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hask Pure Shine Suddenly Straight























Last week I was in Walgreens and purchased Hask Pure Shine Suddenly Straight. I hadn't heard of this brand but I just happened to see that it was a new product line Walgreens was carrying and it was on sale. So I thought I'd give it a try.... and I Love it!

The first night I used too much and it made my dry ends a little crunchy. The next time I used less but I could still feel the product in my hair which I didn't like. The third time I used even less, just one small quarter sized dollop and it was perfect. For reference my hair is long and thick.

It helps straighten my hair while blow drying and protects it from damage when heat styling. The results are smooth, shiny, sleek, straight hair that resists frizzing up in humidity. I compare my results to Chi Silk Infusion, which I used for over a year. I got tired of paying the high price of Chi especially after finding this little gem that does the same job perfectly for only $3.99.

...Oh and the coconut scent is to die for!



Today I went back to Walgreens to pick up some of the other products in this line.

















A review on these will be coming soon!