Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep Conditioner






















Today I went on a mission to find a jumbo sharpener for my new Hard Candy Lip Pencil. I ended up with a lovely Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep Conditioner, Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner and oh yes... one jumbo sharpener.

I used both Aussie conditioners tonight and I'm very pleased with the results. My hair is silky soft, shiny, and sleek.

I've been using Frederic Fekkai Salon Technician Shampoo and Conditioner lately which costs $35 a bottle... I know, Eek! Right? I really liked the Frederic Fekkai line, but after using these Aussie products I like them just as much and they're only $3-4 a bottle... I can buy 10 bottles of Aussie deep conditioner for the price 1 bottle of Fekkai... Sorry Frederic you're getting replaced with Aussie.