Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Not Feeling So Hot... We Need A Change!

Just a quick update... Sorry for the lack of posts the past few days. I haven't been feeling well. I worked a long, hard weekend in very intense heat and got overly exhausted... Heat Exhaustion I suppose.

Although I drink as much water as possible sometimes working under the hot Hawaiian Sun and heavy humidity can really take a toll on your body. That combined with not enough sleep and working with the public, handling filthy money (I probably wash my hands 25 times during a work day, but it's never enough). It severely burned me out. I'm currently trying to take it easy and recover.

While browsing blogs this evening I was inspired by a recent post regarding shaping up and getting healthier by Emilyanne at Beautiful Mess. You can visit her blog at http://emilyanneeeee.blogspot.com/

So I've decided that it is time for me to get back in shape. God knows I can stand to lose a few pounds, eat healthier and tone up.


I'd like to believe I eat fairly healthy most of the time but I'm going to start a food journal and see where I fall short.

What's my biggest downfall? Sugar baby! Yes, I love Coke (Coca Cola)! Another favorite is Mcdonalds Ice Blended Caramel Frappe's with Whipped Cream. My tastebuds tell my mind "This is Delicious!" but I know my body is like "What the hell are you doing to me!"

I'll be 30 next year. As I get older, keeping a trim, tight body takes more work. I've got to start eating CLEAN and working out everyday again.


I will update on my progress. I may go buy that Skinny Bitch book.