Thursday, July 22, 2010

MAC Dare to Wear Collection ~ Wishlist



















I just got home from my MAC Counter. They have Dare to Wear in stock and have started the pre-sale. Still even after seeing the products in person and swatching them, I'm having a hard time figuring out what I should get. Probably because I don't wear a lot of colorful looks. I tend to wear a neutral or smokey eye most of the time. But I have chosen a few items of interest.


Going Bananas Soft lemon yellow Frost (Limited Edition)

















Louder Please Bright fuchsia Matte (Limited Edition)


















Shock-a-holic Deep purple Matte (Limited Edition)


















To see the MAC Dare to Wear Collection visit Temptalia.com


Are you planning to purchase from the MAC Dare to Wear Collection?
If so, what's on your wishlist?