Thursday, July 1, 2010

June Favorites!

My favorites for the month of June! These are products I've been using either on a daily basis or at least several times a week during June.



Hair Products (I can't live without these hair products!)
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep Conditioner
Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner
Hask Pure Shine Polishing Serum
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask



















































Face Products
MAC Get-Away Bronze Blush (from To The Beach collection)
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark (No liquid foundation this month)
Tarte Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess






























Eyeshadow
NYX Eyeshadow Singles (Got hooked on NYX last month, I love their products!)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils
































Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils (on my waterline)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (always a favorite!)


Mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black

Brows 
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Ash Blond
(I also love MAC Omega but my Anastasia has been getting all the love this past month)















Lips
Revlon Soft Nude Lipstick
Revlon Peach Petal Lip gloss



















Nail Polish
OPI Strawberry Margarita
OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender
MAC In The Buff (from To The Beach collection)

















































Fragrance
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess















Jewelry
I Love Big Flower Rings!

 
































Accessories
Hard Candy Makeup Bags (Super cute designs! Got them at Walmart!)