Saturday, July 17, 2010

8 Questions Tag -Tagged by Tayebug

I was tagged by the lovely Tayebug visit her blog at Living Happy & Healthy 365.

1. You have three wishes, what would they be?
Of course we all wish for world peace and unlimited cash flow but since that's a given I'll be more personal and lighthearted.
To create a highly successful business within the fashion industry. To travel the world with my darling pet husband. To look like a Victoria's Secret Model, maybe Marisa Miller.

2. What cosmetic piece of work would you have done (or have had done)?
Cosmetic Dentistry, I've never had braces so my teeth could use a little straightening.

3. What is your must have fashion item?
Leopard Print Handbags and Shoes, must have both.

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Queensland, Australia

5. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Dropped out of high school, bought a plane ticket to Hawaii, moved here on my own with only a backpack of belongings.

6. Who is your favorite musical artist at the moment?
I'll always love Offspring but currently I'm into Cage the Elephant, "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" is an awesome song.


7. What was the last movie you watched?
Inception, awesome movie! Highly recommended!


8. Passion or Quiet Happiness?
Passion! I'm a very spontaneous and passionate person. I throw myself wholeheartedly into things. Whether it's my marriage, business, hobbies, traveling, tending to my pets, you name it...




I'm posting this portion of the tag now but I'm supposed to come up with 8 new questions and pass the tag onto 5 others. Which I will finish and update this post with probably tomorrow.

Xoxo,
Christine