Sunday, July 4, 2010

J Valentine Bikini Haul!

Living in Hawaii I have collected many bikinis over the years... probably Too many! But that never stops me from buying more ;)




















Some of my favorite designs are by Judy Valentine. I actually carried all of her collections when I had my website, but no I was not sent these for free nor am I sponsored  by them, I just really like their style.


OMG! A Faux Fur Bikini??? What on earth?
Yes! I Love out of the ordinary bikinis. I've got tons of basic Lycra bikinis but when I see one as unique, pink and furry as this one... well, I've just gotta have it!


I love the Fleur de Lis Crystal accents!




















Pucker Back Bottom
















I Love my animal prints, especially Leopard!



















Pucker Back Bottom