Friday, July 9, 2010

MAC Haul: In The Groove & Marisa Miller

I got everything on my wishlist except Jazzed Cremesheen Lipstick. I decided at the last minute that although it's a very pretty Coral, I was just not that crazy about it on me and wouldn't wear it often enough to justify purchasing it.


Petticoat (Left), Stereo Rose (Right) and Call My Bluff Lipstick. 





























 By Candlelight Mineralize Skinfinish


















The lipstick that attracted me the most was not the ever-so popular Jazzed. No, This little lippie was not talked about, raved about, hyped up, or praised. But I knew "Call My Bluff" would be right up my alley. No surprise there since my preferred lip color is that Marisa Miller muted, tanned, beigy-nude mouth look.

I will forever collect lipsticks that give this effect...