Saturday, March 26, 2011

What's up with craigslist ads?

I love to browse the ads on craigslist. I stick pretty much to the cars/trucks and parts ads. There are some things I have noticed and that kind of puzzle me a little bit.

1. Dude, wash your nasty ass car before you list it. What the hell is wrong with you. I'm not suggesting a $100 dollar detail job, but a little soap and water would go a long way.


2. Maybe vacuum the car before you take the pictures? At least pick up the stray cheetos or something. If you don't have access to an actual vacuum cleaner, at least use a broom to sweep out the big stuff.



3. Take your pictures during the day. These evening/night time pictures are pretty damn worthless. I guess if you a selling a piece of crap you can hide most of it with pictures in the dark. If you are serious about selling your ride, wait till the next day and take a decent picture.


4. Turn your pictures before you post them. These neck crickers are a pain in the ass. If you don't know how to use a photo editing software, take the pictures right side up. Maybe it's just me, but I refuse to look at an ad with sideways or upside down pictures.


5. Holy shit. Camaro is NOT spelled with an "e". It's written on the car in like 10 places. Dude, wtf?

Actual listings...

Mar 23 - 1979 camero - $4200 pic


Mar 23 - 1980 Camero - $4500  pic

Mar 22 - 1970 1/2 Camero - $13500  pic

Mar 21 - 1979 camero - $5000 pic

Mar 21 - 2000 Camero black tee tops - $3500

Mar 18 - 1992 Camero - $2000  pic

Feb 25 - 1982 Chevy Camero - $1000 pic