Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just a reminder...

Look to the left on your screen, look to the right on your screen. Did you notice anything? I don't have any sponsors or advertisers and I don't ask for donations. I don't try to make a single nickle of off this, I do it for me and for you. I hope that you find something interesting here once in a while and it is therapy for me.

Being able to vent my political frustrations in a non-destructive way is good. The pictures of guns, cars and Beautiful Women enhance my calm.

I appreciate each and every one of you who follow my blog, and those that don't too. If you just stop by once in a while for the pictures, that's ok too. You are always welcome.

I hope some of you are enjoying the new Firearm of the Week feature by Big Mullet. He enjoys doing them. He has an extremely fine collection of firearms. If you haven't noticed that yet, you haven't been paying attention.

Feel free to comment on posts if you want. Even if your opinion is different than mine or some of the other commenters, it will get posted as long as it is respectful and not mean spirited. I wouldn't treat you like that and I just ask for the same in return.

Good night everyone, see you all tomorrow...