Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What Are You Waiting For?

Go read the rest of this at the link below. Think about it while you read it. What is it going to take to push you over the edge? To make you take a stand against the radical agenda that is being forced on us?

I know where my limits are. Have you thought about it in those terms? Exactly what will make you take a stand? Like T.L. Asked, is it gun control or the bankruptcy of our government? Or is it something else?

One day soon I think many of us will be forced to make a decision, to prove exactly where we stand. We are going to have to make a choice between the United States of America or whatever lies at the end of this road obama has forced us down. I think you know what T.L. Davis will choose, I'll be there with him...

By T.L. Davis - TL in Exile

This is where I ask what you are waiting for. Well? I think this is specific, rather than general. At what point do you act? See, I think there is a moment when most of us would act. I am way past mine and did the best I could with Guardians of Liberty, but that, if not a failure, is something so close in resemblance that I don't know what else to call it. But, at least it was an act in direct conflict with the goals of the federal government.

Now, I am not calling anyone out here. I am not trying to challenge anyone's patriotism, or dedication to a constitutional republic, but if you have not found your moment of action, yet, then when? I want you all to be specific if you can. Is it the moment that Barack Obama institutes gun-control through executive order? I mean, if that's the moment that we all hear from the millions, even tens of millions of Second Amendment supporters, then I will wait. It should be about two weeks from now, if I get the timing right. Then, I will be with all of you.

Is it when we raise the debt ceiling and consign our government to bankruptcy and destitution? Believe me, when they pass a bill to simply raise the debt ceiling a lot of nations will lose interest in our debt and we will have to start jacking up the interest paid on our bonds to get anyone to take them. Or, we are going to have to print money to buy our own debt, either way, it is the beginning of the end of everything fiscally reasonable and the looting begins in earnest. If that is your tipping point, I will be with you and if I am right on timing that will be in a few weeks also.