Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Top Shot last night...

Did you catch Top Shot last night? The team challenge was actually pretty cool. It would have been better, though, if they would have had to shoot from a little more distance. The M1A is an awesome rifle and is capable of so much more. If the targets had been at 100 and 200 yards it would have required more shooting skill on the part of the contestants. 75 yards for shooters of this caliber is almost a gimme.

I was disappointed that John gave up. If I was given the opportunity to compete in Top Shot I would have to be hauled off on a stretcher before I gave up. Any of the current/former Military competitors would never give up, it's not in their DNA.

The wrong guy went home last night. It should have been Jay Lim. He isn't a team player and he thinks he is a much better shooter than he actually is. I didn't like the way the competition played out. There should have been a second attempt at the shooting. Jermaine is going to be missed by his team. I have a feeling that Jay's days are numbered. He is pushing too many people's buttons.