Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Last night on Top Shot...

Ok, I have to admit, the paint ball episode last night was better than I thought it would be. I thought it would feature the paint ball shooting, but it was just an added bonus.

I have a feeling the blue team is going to start plotting against Jay Lim. The "know it all" thing is getting old for me, I can only imagine how the other blue team members feel about it.

It's a little strange how many of the contestants haven't been able to hit a damn thing. You would think that they would be used to shooting under pressure, especially the competitive shooters. There are far more accurate guns than the .38 they were shooting last night, but some of these people are professional pistol shooters. It's what they do for a living!

I wasn't surprised to see Athena go away. She hasn't been able to perform in any of the challenges so far.

Shooting the Thompson had to be extremely cool. It's not an easy gun to shoot with any accuracy, but what a piece of history!

How about the $2000 Bass Pro Shops gift card? That almost makes people want to go to the elimination challenge.

I'm looking forward to next week already...