Sunday, August 21, 2011

Zoya Nail Polish Collection


As of August 21st 2011, this is my Zoya collection.

As many of you may know, Zoya is my favorite nail polish brand. They have a huge selection of amazing colors! I feel like the Zoya team really puts a lot of effort and care into every color they create. I applaud them for having such great taste in nail color design.

I purchase all of my Zoya products at a local beauty salon. I've heard Ulta carries a small selection as well. Although I don't have an Ulta in my area so unfortunately I can't offer any further information about what they have available. I suggest contacting your local salons and beauty supply stores. You can also order online from the Zoya website or ebay. Hope this helps!

*For color reference, the pinks and corals appear very washed out on camera. They are much more vibrant and richer in real life.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
XoXo

Christine