Friday, August 12, 2011

How To Tie a Tie: Half Windsor Knot.


How To Tie a Tie: Half Windsor Knot.

Now personally I love ties, I think they're quite sexy. I don't believe they can only be worn by men either. I actually wear ties myself... yes in public! To me, they are just another accessory, like scarves, necklaces, chokers or anything else. Yes, I realize I'm unusual and weird but that's me... I have no fear of being different. In fact, I prefer being different. I wear what I like... when I like... what would be weird is... if I didn't.

Anywho, I made this video to help anyone, men or women who want to learn how to tie a tie. The Half Windsor is one of the easier knots, so I thought it best to show you this style first. I plan to do a follow-up video showing the Full Windsor knot as well. I hope you find this tutorial helpful.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a wonderful weekend!
XoXo

Christine