Wednesday, August 10, 2011


Project Minimalist update! Super excited to finally get my makeup drawers cleaned out! Last night was my Tarte, Too Faced, NARS, Dior, etc. drawer clean out.


What's Next? 
~I only have one makeup drawer to go, drugstore products!

~Then I have two big drawers of all kinds of beauty related things, samples, backups, lotions, lashes... I'm dreading those drawers because they are just completely out of control, it's really a mess and is in need of some serious attention!

~Makeup brushes will need to be sorted through as well.

~Nail Polish Collection. Even though I change my nail color almost daily, I still have too much!



So far that's all I can see on the horizon. I think after those tasks are completed we will be ready for a great Blog Sale! I'm already thinking about the best way to set up the sale and since it's really all about you beautiful people, I'd like your input.


Q. Would you like the Sale to be on my Blog or YouTube?