Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Muslim Actress Reportedly Receives Threats for Playboy Pictorial

When I saw this headline, I admit, I laughed a little. Not about the threats, but about a muslim female in Playboy. Now, I have the greatest respect for Playboy, their taste is second to none. But I could just picture some burqua clad chick hiding some hairy armpits and unshaven legs.

But when I did a search for Sila Sahin, it was no laughing matter. Holy crap! Dude! Is this really what is hiding under those weird muslim clothes? Are there more of these? Check it out for your self...


Do a google search for Sila Sahin Playboy for even more interesting views. I think I might still be in a state of shock.

And just in case any muslims hypocrits try to get a peek at the goods, here is something for them...