Sunday, August 8, 2010

Over Hyped Skincare: Clinique All About Eyes

My thoughts on Clinique All About Eyes and All About Eyes Serum Roller Ball.



















For reference, I have minor under eye circles, nothing extremely dark but probably average and I have a few subtle fine lines from laughing, nothing major.



















After six months of daily use the results are undetectable, these two products have done absolutely nothing for me.  They are specifically formulated for the eyes and claim to reduced puffiness, dark circles, shadows and fine lines. For me they are nothing more than an overpriced moisturizer.


The verdict: I feel these products are over hyped and I will not repurchase them or any other eye creams for that matter. I will stick to using my regular facial moisturizer, getting plenty of sleep and drinking lots of water.

*If you have used these products and they worked for you, that's wonderful! I'm only reporting on my own personal experience.



Question Of The Day: 
What skincare products are you currently loving?