Thursday, August 5, 2010

Haul: Milani Cosmetics

During July I put myself on a No-Buy Makeup Restriction. Now that July is over and my restriction has lifted I popped into Longs Drugs to see what's new and they had recently added a new section of Milani Cosmetics. Very exciting! I have never tried any Milani products before, so I picked up two blushes and two eyeshadow singles.

Products Purchased:
Sunset Beach Blush (Warm Peachy Brown Terracotta)
Mai-Tai Blush (Mid-Tone Dolly Pink)
Beach Sand Eyeshadow (Pale Creamy Beige with Silver Micro Glitter)
Bronzed Doll Eyeshadow (Soft Bronze with Gold Micro Glitter)


Top: Mai-Tai Blush, Sunset Beach Blush
Bottom: Beach Sand Eyeshadow, Bronze Doll Eyeshadow
















Sunset Beach Blush, Mai-Tai Blush.














Blush comes with built-in mirror and brush... Nice for on the go!















Blush Swatches: Sunset Beach, Mai-Tai.
















Beach Sand Eyeshadow, Bronze Doll Eyeshadow.















Swatches: Beach Sand Eyeshadow, Bronze Doll Eyeshadow, Sunset Beach Blush, Mai-Tai Blush.











So what are my thoughts so far? Well... the eyeshadows are quite glittery, like a lustre eyeshadow basically. I'm afraid there may be a lot of fallout but we'll see. I like the blushes, the texture is silky smooth and easy to blend out.



~Question of the Day~

Have you tried Milani Cosmetics? Are there any Milani Products you would recommend?