Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dior Amber Diamond

Okay... I finally broke down and purchased Christian Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter.















I know I know! For a highlighter this palette is quite a costly splurge at $44 usd and that is certainly more than I prefer to spend on a highlighter.

Although it's been on my wish list for sometime now, I actually didn't plan on purchasing it due to the high cost. I just happened to be swatching several products at my MAC Counter yesterday and nothing really jumped out at me. So with a forearm covered in swatches I walked away empty handed from MAC and right over to Dior with no intent to purchase until... I asked to see Amber Diamond and it was love at first swatch.























































































I do love this highlighter and it's gives the most beautiful light golden peachy sheen to the skin, but I will not tell you to run out and buy this. It is an expensive splurge and there are many other lovely highlighters that you can get for half this price. So if you are considering purchasing Dior Amber Diamond, just make sure you really want it and plan to use it regularly.

Above I have swatched each individual shade, you can apply them separately or swirl the brush over all the colors for a gorgeous golden peachy glow.

Xoxo,
Christine