Friday, January 14, 2011

FOTD: Holiday In The Tropics!

Yesterday was cold, cloudy and raining. I was bundled up in long pants, a long sleeve shirt and my faux fur trimmed puffy vest. So I did a Snow Bunny makeup look. Today I woke up and it's clear, sunny and 80 degrees! So I'm going with a more Tropical theme makeup look.

 View from my living room.














































































Eye Primer:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance















Eyeshadow:
MAC Dalliance (Inner Corner)
MAC Odalisque (Lid)
MAC Center Stage (Outer V, Blend into Crease)
MAC Wedge (Blend Out Edges and Above Crease)
MAC Brule (Brow Highlight)















Eyeliner:
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline















Mascara:
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes


















Face:
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Natural
Bare Minerals Summer Bisque
Bare Minerals Matte Foundation















Cheeks:
NARS Laguna (Bronzer)
MAC Gingerly (Blush)















Lips:
Peachstock Lipstick
















Love to hear what you think!
Thanks for stopping by!

Xoxo,
Christine