Friday, September 3, 2010

OOTD: My Relaxed Everyday Style

Although I love to see other peoples style and OOTD's, I usually never think of doing an outfit of the day post myself... because really I'm quite boring. I live in Hawaii and it's hot year round, we don't get too fancy with our fashion on Maui, it's all about keeping cool and comfortable. But just for fun I will try doing an OOTD for you.

Please excuse my dirty mirrors, I'll try to remember to clean them before photographing!



















Shorts: Fragile Blue Jeans brand from Sears
Top: Cotton Tank Top from Forever 21
Belt: Brown/Leather by Hurley



















Shoes: 3" Leopard Print/Cork Wedges by Onex
Nail Polish: MAC Earthly Harmony (Love this Polish!)
















































Messy Hair
Twisted and clipped up with a Jaw clip.





















Jewelry: I'm wearing 2 Sterling Silver Box Chain Necklaces, both pendants are Aztec Calenders.







































 If you're bored with OOTD's I understand... or if you would like to see more OOTD's from me let me know.

Thanks for hanging out with me!
Xoxo,
Christine